Wickwar Wessex Brewery produces over 2 million pints of ale a year, alongside running an ever-expanding managed retail estate. The Company is driven by an unrivalled passion for producing quality, premium, handcrafted ale and an opportunity has arisen to join its team of talented and passionate employees.
Van Driver Drayman
This busy multi-drop delivery position would be ideal for a driver with excellent attention to detail, customer service and previous experience. The job is offered as a full time, temporary position, with the potential to become permanent.
- Primary responsibility to drive 3.5t van
- Delivery of cask, keg and packaged stock to public houses
- Loading of vehicle and checking against paperwork
- Cask recovery and recording
- Route planning
- Support in the picking of stock
- General vehicle maintenance and cleanliness
- Full, clean UK drivers licence
- Over 25 (for insurance purposes)
- Physically capable to move loads
- Forklift licence (desirable, but training can be provided)
- High level of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills whilst remaining focused on the key job functions
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated, with a positive, proactive approach and a 'can-do' attitude
Basic Salary - Negotiable (depending on experience)
Hours - Monday to Friday, 8am – 4.30pm (40 hours a week)
Benefits - Discounted Staff Purchases for Brewery Shop and Retail outlets, Birthday holiday entitlement and Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this position and you have the relevant experience please contact Andy by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01454 292000 for more information.